Question
Posted by: Charlene | 2010/03/01

Pregnant?

Hi... I did a pregnancy test on Friday and then again on Sunday and both of them showed a very faint positive line. Could you please advise me on whether or not I may be pregnant? I have

It sounds like you could have an early pregnancy. You don't say when your last period was.

4

Posted by: Jolandie | 2010/03/01

you are probably in your early stage of pregnancy, like only 3/4weeks, but if there is a second line no matter how bright or faint you are definetly pregnant

Reply to Jolandie
Posted by: anon | 2010/03/01

go for a blood test - sounds as though you are though usually any form of a line even a faint one is a positive result

Reply to anon
Posted by: Charlene | 2010/03/01

... PCOS and I am on Glucophage to help me to conceive, but I rarely have a period so I can''t remember when last I had my period.

Reply to Charlene