Question
Posted by: Worried | 2010/02/22

Pregnant

im pregnant just dnt know how long yet.the last time i had my p[eriod was in nov 28..problem is im always bloated.its so painfull.i cant even sleep at night i wake up 2 to 3 times a night.is it normal.and i cant sleeep facing up.it is so muc pain on my tummy.and when i get intimate with y partner if hes on top i can see his willy on my abdomen from inside. i doesnt hurt but could it hurt the baby?.
thank you.

You are about 12 weeks pregnant from your last period. The symptoms are normal and sex will not hurt the baby.

1