Question
Posted by: ayanda | 2010/02/04

Pregnant

My boyfriend and I were fooling around in December. When one thing led to another and I landed up in bed with him. At that stage I was not on the pill. He never penetrated me but other stuff happened. Three weeks later I went onto the pill and since then I have had another cycle. I am recently starting to have stomach cramps and nausea and was wondering whether I could be pregnant or could it just be a stomach bug. Please help?

If you have not missed a period, pregnancy is unlikely.

2

Posted by: D | 2010/02/04

Its unlikely that you are preg without penetration and still having a period. The nausea is probably just your body adapting to the pill or a bug. If you still concerned then buy a home test.

Reply to D