Posted by: lebo | 2010-02-01

Hi Doc,

What are the chances of conceiving 7 days after my periods ended?

See above

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-06

See above

Posted by: Dikky | 2010-02-01

I have a 21 days cycle and become fertile immediately when periods stops. I take away 14 days from 21 days which gives me 7 days, the start counting 7 days from the day my periods started, I ovulate few days immediately after my periods. So Kirsten is right, it depends on you cycle length.

Reply to Dikky
Posted by: kirsteyn | 2010-02-01

sperm lives sometimes for 5 days inside your body, depending how long your cycle is, the average is 28, you start to become a little fertile from day 10 after the first day of your last period, assuming you' re regular, I wouldn' t worry just yet. you can also just google a fertility calender and type in your details there and it will indicate your fertile days and I' m sure you would have missed it

Reply to kirsteyn