Question
Posted by: shumeira | 2009-12-07

pregnant

I last had my period at the end of october, and the last i had sex was on the 5 of november. and he came in me. and two weeks ago i had abit of nausea so i took a pregnancy test but it came out negative. I haven' t had suffered from nausea again. That was two weeks ago and i still haven' t had my period. Am i pregnant?

It is posible that you tested too early. Repeat the test now.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-12-09

Posted by: Diki | 2009-12-08

Do a blood test to check if you really are pregnant, note that there might be other things than pregnancy that can stop your periods.

Reply to Diki