Question
Posted by: fancy | 2009/12/04

Pregnant??

I am having abdominal pains from the back that comes and goes sice Friday.My first menstrual day was 8 November and now I am having a lot of white thick discharge.I have' nt got my periods yet and I am under a lot of stress, I am not on any contraceptive and had the intercouse using the withdrawal method he is very sure that he didn'  t come on me.I did the HPT on the 2 December and it came out negative.

Am I pregnant?Or the is something wrong with me?

If you have a 28 day cycle, your period should only be due on the 5th. You tested too early. If your period has not started by Monday, test again.

2

Posted by: Ntobs | 2009/12/04

sweety you can actually get preggies with pre-cum!!!!!

Reply to Ntobs