Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2009/11/16

Pregnant???

Hi, I am really worried and not too sure if i' m pregnant! My period is 3 weeks late but I don' t have any " pregnant"  symptoms. I am feeling a little nausious but nothing serious (I have spastic colon so am almost always nausious and cramping). My stomach has been cramping a lot as if I have my period, yet nothing has come. I have done 3 home pregnancy tests which all came out negative!!!
I am really concerned and not sure what to do?
Please advise?

It does not seem that you are pregnant. See your doctor to check for other causes of delayed periods, such as cysts.

5

Posted by: Lorna | 2009/11/16

It could be stress?? Maybe you have a bladder infection?

Reply to Lorna
Posted by: Janedoe | 2009/11/16

Hi there no problem. It could be the onset of your period, maybe wait until Wednesday, and if no normal sign of a period go do that blood test.

Reply to Janedoe
Posted by: Concerned | 2009/11/16

Thanks for the reply! Before I go though, this afternoon I have a slightly discoloured discharge (but not dark enough to be my menstrual period). Should I still have the test done?

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: Janedoe | 2009/11/16

You should go for a blood test at your nearest clinic or pathologists. The results can pick up as early as 2weeks preg. Good luck.

Reply to Janedoe