Question
Posted by: WORRIED | 2009/11/16

PREGNANT??

My husband and I are trying to conceive, for 7months now. My periods have been regular since i went off the pill, but last week I started experiencing the strangest pain in my very lower abdomen, right about where my bladder problably is. It feels like when my bladder is very full and heavy, almost like when you wait to long to visit the ladies room. But I'  m not really urinating more than usual. It also feels like it'  s kind of burning when i urinate and when i wipe there is what looks like blood on the toilet paper. I had sharp, but not unbearable, pains shooting into my ovaries as well. I went to the doctor and he said it is a bladder infection and he gave me antibiotics. What if the doctor is wrong and i am pregnant and drinking the antibiotics will it do any harm. And if it is a bladder infection what caused it. Might there be something wrong with me because I' m not pregnant after 7 months of trying and using the Ovulation calender. Thank you.

Many antibiotics are safe in pregnancy, so it depend which one you are using. If you have a once off bladder infection, there is no need to worry about underlying causes.
7 months is still a short time to be trying. It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive.

3

Posted by: WVW | 2009/11/16

If u did went to a doctor &  every thing is ok with you. Let them test your husband to &  make sure every thing is ok dont wait a yaer to let them do the test as i can tell you that We waited a yaer before going to a doctor &  it is now 3 years &  stil nothing &  the doctors said to us all was fine we could faal pregnant normal but now after 3 yaers and alot of doctors to find out we will only have a child with Insimination &  we dont want to go for it yet Good Luck

Reply to WVW
Posted by: Ann | 2009/11/16

You have a bladder infection. You should have your husband sperm tested.

Reply to Ann