Posted by: Could I be | 2009-10-30

My last period started on 28 Sept. and my next period was due on 26 Oct. On the 27th I had a brownish discharge, very minimal and today it is still very minimal. Could I be pregnant, seeing that we are trying to conceive

Yes this could be an implantation bleed. Check a pregnancy test.

Posted by: Could I be | 2009-11-05

Doctor, on Friday,30 Oct, I got a heavy period, after having the light discharge for a couple of days, the heavy period went on until Monday, but up to today I am still having a bit of a bloody discharge.
What could it be?

Reply to Could I be
Posted by: Sally | 2009-11-02

I' m currently on the injection(petogen) but something is wrong,I have lower
abdominal pains and my breasts itch a lot could I be pregnant?
I already took a home pregnany test and it came back negative but I still have these pains.

Reply to Sally