Question
Posted by: Chantelle | 2009/10/27

Pregnant

I went away for the weekend and accidently left my Tryphasil Contraceptive pill at home. I got home Sunday night &  immediately took both the pills that I skipped on Saturday morning &  Sunday morning. About an hour later my partner &  I had sex &  did not use a second form of protection.

The next morning (Monday morning) I experienced some spotting and light bleeding. It' s Tuesday now &  I don' t have the spotting or bleeding anymore but I' m really nausea (probably just because I' m stressed about this). I' m due to start my period Monday next week.

I' ve been on Tryphasil for 6 years &  then left it for aprox 1 year. I' ve been back on the pill for aprox 3 months now.
What is the possibility that I' m pregnant?
Thank you so much for the advise.

Pregnancy would be unlikely but use extra protection for the next week.

2
Posted by: Anna | 2009/10/28

You should be fine (not pregnant), I would not worry about. Good luck

Reply to Anna