Question
Posted by: riana | 2009/10/26

pregnant???

I was supose to start with my period on saturday but there is nothing yet. I' m nauses and my breasts are very sensetive, im running to the loo over 10 times a day. Cloud i be pregnant?

Yes, you could. Do a pregnancy test.

5

Yes, you could. Do a pregnancy test.

Yes, you could. Do a pregnancy test.

Posted by: annonymous | 2009/10/27

Im only 25 and been using the 3 month injection 5 years now can this have a negative affect on me having a baby in the future im very scared

Reply to annonymous
Posted by: Zoe | 2009/10/27

Hi.,

they could be pregnancy symptoms. but there are a list of other things that could be the problem. i had late period, sore breasts, nausea and it ended up i was insulin resistance. possible other cause is hormones just being slightly messed up or stress.

Hope this is more useful advice! doing a test will give you a more definate answer, but home tests can sometimes give a false reading. if its positive follow it up with a doctors appointment!

Reply to Zoe
Posted by: Cant believe it | 2009/10/26

You must know those are pregnancy symptoms. What do you want the doctor to say. Do a test for heavens sake.

Reply to Cant believe it