Question
Posted by: kitty | 2009/10/13

Pregnant???

Hi there,

Im worried that i could be pregnant. I was on 3month injection and this is the 2month im off it. Had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago but he didnt ejeculate inside me. What are the possiblity of me being pregnant. I did 3 pregnancy tests and they were all negative. Please help - im desperate

You don't say when your last period was. Pregnancy is a possibility if you had unprotected sex and you may have tested too early if the sex was two weeks ago.

4
Posted by: kityy | 2009/10/19

since ive been on the 3 month injection i havent had a period at all.....iv done another hpt and that also showed negative. Am i stressing too much ????

Reply to kityy

Posted by: Lulu | 2009/10/14

is it possible for me to give birth early, 7 or 8 months, i' m pregnant and i keep getting flu now and then and i' m tired and i dont want to take pills that might put my childs life in danger. thank you.

Reply to Lulu