Question
Posted by: Marike | 2009-10-05

Pregnant?

I am 24 and never missed a period in my life! I am now 15 days late and experiencing vomiting and tiredness. My breasts are very tender and sore. I took a test and it was negative. Could the test be wrong and i am pregnant?

Do a blood test to be sure about pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Estelle | 2009-10-05

hi,i would say,do another test but as early in the morning as possible,or if possible go for a blood test,nothing more acurate then that.The symptoms that you have may be something else,but you have ALL the symptoms that i had when i got pragnant..I woke in the middle of the night to go to the toilet,and took the test,it showed immediately.Good luck,and if pregnant,congrats!!

Reply to Estelle