Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/15

Pregnant?

I have been pretty regular with my periods over the last 13 months. I have now been more than 10 days late and are at day 41 of my cycle. I did a HPT but it came out negative. I have had the increased urge to run to the toilet for about 2 weeks now. This morning i started bleeding, not as much as a normal period. Should i be concerned? Or is it just my period which is very late. I am very emotional about this whole episode as we have been trying to conceive for over a year now.

I would suggest that you see your doctor. It could be a cyst or hormonal problem. A blood pregnancy test may also be a good idea.