i was on the ijection for 10 years left it for awhile and 4 days prior to having intercorse went back on it. is there a chance that i could be pregnant? i have swollen a bit in my lower really lower abdomen. it will be a month on the 24th since i last had intercorse is there a chance. keep in mind with the injection there are no periods

You are protected immediately with the injection. All contraceptives have a failure rate but it is low.

Posted by: busi | 2009-06-18

im on nuistrate and i miised my injection date on the 9th of June.i had my periods form the 2nd to the 6th of June.wen for my injection on the 17th of June. waht are the still within my 14days before ovulation but my breasts are feeling very sensetive heavy and big...

Reply to busi