Posted by: Alet | 2009-06-02

I am late with my period but home test shows negative.Is it still possible that I' m pregnant?

If you are pregnant, the home test often only becomes positive 3 or more days after missing a period. If you tesed before this, it may have been too early.

girls im also sitting with the same thing, but my period is only due in a week and a half. The preg test is also negative but i have all the symtoms of pregnancy, im thinking to go for the blood test. Maybe you girls must also go. Good luck!!!

Posted by: Anony | 2009-06-02

I have the same problem, I did 2 tests and both show negative. my first pregnancy showed positive 2 days after i realised i was late and immediately did the test. i did the test and i am now going on 3 weeks late... .!!! tummy is growing and hardening but i do not know what to think. too scared too hope for positive pregnancy.. !!

Reply to Anony