Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/26

Pregnant!

Is an abortion possible in 7 months of pregnancy?
Can abortion pills help at this stage of pregnancy?

No, it is too late for an abortion. The baby would survive if born at this stage.

9
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/28

why u wanna abort... i' ll adopt your baby

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/28

Hi Anonymous
Please contact me urgently charmgeoff at hotmail dot com

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/28

Hi Anonymous

Posted by: Beth | 2009/05/27

U had al this mths to do abortion but u didnt why now...Just have the baby if the father made angry is not the child' s fault so be strong if u don' t want it give it up for adoption...

Reply to Beth
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/27

Im having difficulty falling pregnant, YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH A MIRACLE, No matter what your situation, this baby is only going to bring hapiness into your life...............&  7 MNTHS, ITS A LITTLE ANGEL ALREADY SO DONT DO IT!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/26

VERY RISKY, DONT U WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE? U MIGHT EVEN DIE!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/26

That' s def too risky for both of you, y not wait....y wud u do that to your innocent unborn baby who haven' t seen his/her mother, im sure he/she is dying to meet u and all the trouble you went thru for the past 7 months y now ?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/26

7 months? My baby boy was born at 7 months and he is healthy and beautiful. Why do you want to kill your baby?

Posted by: NT | 2009/05/26

7 months?? Thats way too risky.
if u dont mind me asking why wud u want to do abortion at tht stage...u hav only 2 months to go...why not wait?

Reply to NT