Question

Pregnant?

my flow did not come on the day expected. it came 4days after i had intercourse, and it was for just a day and it stopped. Could these be a sign of pregnancy as i already took home test and it was negative. I have frequent headaches, fatigue
thanks.

You don't say when your period was due. If it is late, check a blood test.

2

Hi I recently changed my contraceptives, from Thriphasil to Mirneva unfortunately since taking this I' ve experienced frequent headaches (4-5 times a week). My skin looks great unfortunately apart from the frequent headaches my menses came back I had it 2 weeks ago but now it' s back what can be wrong with me? Should I stop using Minerva or am I pregnant? I don' t know what to do?

You could be pregnant...rather go for a bloodtest. A bloodtest is the most accurate to use this early. Good luck