Posted by: Nina | 2009-04-03

I was taking Yasmin contraceptive until Dec 2008, when my doctor recommended I leave it because i started taking Rifafour (tb). My fiance and i have been very careful when having sex and always used a condom.
On the 21st March we had sex and when he started taking off the condom there was semen on his hand. He checked if the condom was broken or torn, which it was not. Could it have maybe squeezed through the ' ring'  of the condom when taking it off?

I had my last period finishing on the 1 March (i have suffered before from irregular menstruation), could this be because of the treatment i am on?? I developed slight nauseous last night and today!

I would appreciate it if you could help!

It can be due to the medication you are using but I strongly suggest that you do a pregnancy test.