Question
Posted by: Ellen | 2009/03/17

Pregnant?

The last day of my period was the 28th of Feb. I have been experiencing certain symptoms and I would like to know if there is a possibility that I am pregnant. Over the last 2weeks I have become increasingly tired. By 9 I can barely keep my eyes open and I cant get up in the morning. I seem to also have water retention as I cant get my rings on my fingers in the morning but later on its fine. I have an increased appetite and a slight pressure feeling just above my bladder, also my breasts are tender.

It is too early for pregnancy symptoms. These symptoms may be pemenstrual.