Posted by: NIckie | 2009-03-10

I had my last pill on the 27 Jan and then had my periods on the 01 Feb. I had a brown discharge for 3 days on the 23 Feb 2008. Today is the 10th March 2009 and still no periods. Did a test on the 06 March 2009 and it was negative.

Should I test again this Fri9day?

The brown discharge was probably a period. It can take a few months for your body to adjust to being off the Pill. If you were pregnant, the test would have been positive on the 6th.

Posted by: Nickie | 2009-03-17

Thank you for all the replies. I started with my periods last night, 16/03/2009. Can I still be pregnant then?

Reply to Nickie
Posted by: anon | 2009-03-12

The same thing happened to me. I was on the pill, left it on the last week of November, I missed my period in DEC, i took a home pregnancy test, it was negative, I did a blood test and it was positive. 4 weeks pregnant. I am not 11 weeks. Chances are, you are pregnant. take a blood test

Reply to anon
Posted by: Carla | 2009-03-12

I have also stopped drinking the pill end of January. I had my last period end of February. On the 5th and 6th of March I did a home pregnancy test. Both negative. I was two weeks late on the 10th of March and took a blood test. Positive!! 4 Weeks pregnant.

Reply to Carla