Question
Posted by: Amy | 2009-02-02

pregnant?

I just weaned my 20 month old daughter a few days ago from the breast, from that day I started feeling nauseas, and did a home pregnancy test just to make sure and it was positive.. Im just wondering if my hormones changing from the weaning could affect the test or does this mean that I really am pregnant....

Weaning will not affect the pregnancy test. It sounds like you are pregnant but confirm it with a repeat test or blood test.

1
Posted by: MH | 2009-02-03

It' s best to do a blood test to confirm the pregnancy! If you are, CONGRATS!!

Reply to MH