Posted by: lulu | 2008-12-04

I had an ectoptic in 2006, miscarriage 2007 and now I am pregnant, I want this baby with my heart and so does my husband. I just need to know if I should visit a doctor and double check if everything is alright. My periods in September were not normal I went to 5 days instead of my normal 7 and in October did not go at all, could this mean I actually fell pregnant in September then I might me more than 7 weeks or so which mean my baby' s heart beat is now visible on the scanner. I am scared of being disappointed

You should definitely see a doctor to check that all is well, especially with your background. You could have fallen pregnant in September.

Posted by: DDK | 2008-12-04

7 weeks is definately far enough to see the heartbeat... If you feeling worried rather make an appointment with your gynae. They are usually very understanding - and know the stress of wanting to find out if everything is okay.

Make an appointment rather, stressing about the Little One is not good for either of you!

take care of yourself...

Reply to DDK