Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2008-11-24

Pregnant

I wanted to know if I am pregnant or not, I have done 2 pregnancy test which came out positive, the lines where very light though. I did another one which was negative and had blood tests done two weeks ago which was also negative. I am very late and concerned. Could you please help me???

If the bloos test is neagtive, you are not pregnant. See your doctor to ascertian why your period is late.

2
Posted by: Concerned | 2008-11-24

Yes true the blood test is negative and this was 3 weeks ago and still no period has come, i dont really stress easily. Irregular Syptomps as in???

My boobs are very sensitive, but i am not sure why.

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: Azzy | 2008-11-24

I thinkthat you are safe if the blood test is negative. Maybe your period being late is due to stress ? Do you have any other irregular symptoms?

Reply to Azzy