Question
Posted by: Carol | 2008-11-17

Pregnant??

I am 5 days late with my period and have period like cramps with no bleeding - what could this be?? could i be pregnant? i am not on the pill and we use the withdrawal method.

Yes, you could be pregnant.

2
Posted by: Azzy | 2008-11-17

I think you should do a home test as I had the same symptoms, I broke out, had the pains etc but just no bleeding did a test and found out I was 6 weeks pregnant.

All the best with the test - I know it will be scary and hard but it is a beautiful thing ! keep us updated after the test.

Reply to Azzy
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-17

Have you never heard of Pre-Cum?!?!
He leaks a certain amount of semen in you during sex, so whether he pulls out later or not, you still get semen in you. You sound preggies to me!!
Get a HPT.