Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2008/07/02

? pregnant

I'm two weeks late, I am very irregular with my period, did a home pregnancy test with a second line eventhough it is faint it is there?? Did a bloodtest that is negative, why does the home test show I am? Please help????

If the blood test is negative, you are not pregnant. Home tests are dependent on how you do them, etc and are less accurate.

1
Posted by: wickus | 2008/07/04

Hi Wondering

Just in case you are pregnant. Please don't abort your baby. Should the thought have come up in your mind first visit abort73.com and look at the pictures and videos on their site.

Reply to wickus