Question
Posted by: sweetness | 2008/07/02

pregnant?

i am 2 weeks late went for a urine test at the doc 2 days ago it showed negative she did a scan but couldnt see anything as my bladder was not full, told me to come back next week
can this be accurate as i feel pregnant , getting hungry all the time, craving certain foods and very tired
please advise

The most accurate is a blood test. You could do this or wait a week.

2
Posted by: wickus | 2008/07/04

Hi sweetness

Just in case you are pregnant. Please don't abort your baby. Should the thought have come up in your mind first visit abort73.com and look at the pictures and videos on their site.

Reply to wickus
Posted by: she | 2008/07/02

sometimes 2 weeks is still early to tell, wait for another week or 2, wish u da best if u really want the baby.

Reply to she