Question
Posted by: Mel | 2008/06/11

Pregnant.

Hi there,
Just found out that I'm pregnant. YEah! I'm exactly 10 days late with my cycle. Is there a way to calculate how far along am I? Or should I just see a Gynea?

You would be about 6 weeks- from the last menstrual period

5
Posted by: JLo | 2008/06/12

Congrats, I am 5 months and very excited

Reply to JLo
Posted by: Mel | 2008/06/11

Thank you. That helps. Then it's round about 6 Febuary 2009. Will join there soon

Reply to Mel
Posted by: Amy | 2008/06/11

From your first day of your last cycle hun! Congratulations and come join the pregnancy chatline

Reply to Amy
Posted by: Elle | 2008/06/11

Congrat on your good news! Its always advisable to do a blood test as this is the most accurate way to estbliash how far along you are. Your gynae is therefore your best bet!!
Enjoy!!!

Reply to Elle
Posted by: Nix GTC | 2008/06/11

You calculate from your first day of your last period. congrats.

Reply to Nix GTC