Posted by: doggygirl | 2008-10-29

pregnancy without inside ejaculation?

if I have intercourse and my boyfriend withdraws before ejaculating, but ejaculates on my vulva, is it possible that I can still fall pregnant, that the sperm will go into my vagina and work its way up to fertilize the eggs? Or does he have to ejaculate inside of me, in order for me to fall pregnant. Please clarify this for me.

You can fall pregnant if he ejaculates outside. There is sperm in the pre-ejaculate.

Posted by: a | 2008-10-30

I agree with Xxx. Precum can also contain sperm, so even if he doesn' t ejaculate on/in you, you still run the risk of falling pregnant if you' re having unprotected sex.

Reply to a
Posted by: xxx | 2008-10-29

You can still fall pregnant. It' s not a safe method of contraception

Reply to xxx