Question
Posted by: Ntoks | 2008/06/09

pregnancy vs. lower back

I'm a 24 yr old woman and no kids yet, but planning to start in a year or so. Its been months now having a lower backache, its awful especially in the morning when i woke up, i can barely bent. I heard that it might mean that i'm not fertile as i'm still young to have lower backache. I'm now wondering if its true or not, havent been to a dr yet.

Backache has nothing to do with fertility. Most backache at your age is mechanical.

2
Posted by: Ntoks | 2008/06/09

Hi Nix GTC
thanks

No, my bed is very conforable, i also thought so and i bought a new one, but it doesnt go away.

Reply to Ntoks
Posted by: Nix GTC | 2008/06/09

is your back not sore because you have an uncomfortable bed??

Reply to Nix GTC