Question
Posted by: WORRIED | 2009/10/01

PREGNANCY: TRIPHASIL

Hi there, i was on the triphasil pill for 5years and 3months. I went off the pill in April 2009 and i am off it for 5 months now. I got married in Feb 09 and now my husband an i are trying to get pregnant. But nothing is happening. I have a 25 day cycle (23 July,16 August &  9 September) and haven'  t missed a peroid since i went off the pill. I am starting to get worried that there might be something wrong. My sister was on the same pill for 3years and she fell pregnant 3 months after she went off it. Or perhaps i am calculating my ovulation time wrongly. Could anyone please give some advice, I'  d appreciate it. Thanxs

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on conceiving after stopping contraception.

4
Posted by: Mariette Bekker | 2009/10/23

Good day

I want to know if planning for another baby, where exactly do I stop with traphisal,

Which section of the packet, red brown or white ?

Without consulting a doctor.

Thank You

Reply to Mariette Bekker
Posted by: Angel | 2009/10/02

I would like to know I am 8 months pregnant and my doctor tested my urine and found that it was 2+. Please can you tell me what that means, should I be worried?
I don' t understand why it' s 2+ because I drink allot of water.
Can my baby be born earlier if my urine is 2+?

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Angel | 2009/10/02

Reply to Angel

It takes an average couple a year to conceive, so just relax and enjoy the love making.