Question
Posted by: Maddie | 2010/08/12

Pregnancy Tests

I know that there is something like a " false positive"  when you do a home pregnancy test, but is there something like a " false negative" ? And can you do a home pregnancy test too soon? How long do you have to be pregnant for it so show positive?

False negatives can occur. You should wait 2-3 days after your expected period before testing.

2

Posted by: A | 2010/08/12

You can do a home pregnancy test on the first day after you missed your period. I did a home test 14 days after period it was negative, 3 days later it was positive.

Reply to A