Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2011/05/26

pregnancy test

Dear Doc

I was on Clomid and went to the doctor he did preg test and it came out negative but i have a urine infection.

i have nausea, very sore breasts and i feel tired. The GP did say the he found cysts. Can a urine infection affect a pregnancy test?

Dear Michelle

The urine pregnancy test may not detect a very early pregnancy and if you still suspect that you may be pregnant then I would suggest that you rather do a blood pregnancy test. If the blood pregnancy test is still negative then you definitely are not pregnant.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/05/30

Dear Michelle

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert