Question
Posted by: Rosa | 2010/08/10

pregnancy test

I tested positive for pregnancy and a week later satrted bleeding which the doctor referred to as a threat to miscarriage. She put me on bed rest for a week and gave me millerspas tablets. The bleeding has stopped and did a preg test which came out weakly positive with a faint line, what is this suppose to mean? - or +

Hallo Rosa
The best would be to do the quantitative blood HCG test which will be a more sensitive indication if you had a miscarriage or if you are still pregnant. Just after a miscarriage the urine test may still show positive due to residual hormone in the urine.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/10

Hallo Rosa