Question
Posted by: confused | 2010/05/21

Pregnancy test

How accurate i sthe pregnancy test ?

my last period was 31 March , and to date i dont have my period, i have been on triphasil ,but stopped in March.
Taken pregnancy test on numerous occassions ,but still negative.
i''m now breaking out with pimples,and have lower back pain, and nipples are sore...and when i squeeze my breast a clear fluid comes out , i did another test this morning,but still shows negative.

Please advice.

As you have done numerous tests and they are all negative, this is probably accurate. Stopping the Pill can upset your cycle and also give some of the symptoms you have described.

2

Posted by: A | 2010/05/21

COuld take a while for the Triphasil to get out of your system - your hormones may still not be back to normal yet. You could have a blood test as they are the most reliable.

Reply to A