Question
Posted by: MTP | 2009-11-17

PREGNANCY TEST

HI DOC,
I JUST WANT TO FIND OUT HOW ACCURATE IS PREGNANCY TEST, CAN U BE TESTED POSITIVE WHERE ELSE U ARE NEGATIVE? OR IF ITS DOES SHOW A POSITIVE SIGN U ARE REALLY PREGANT, BECAUSE I AM NOT SURE HOW ACCURATE IS PREGNANCY TEST, BECAUSE I WAS HAVING THIS FUNNY FEELINGS, AND THE DAY WHEN I WAS EXPECTING MY PERIOD IT DID NOT COME, I DID TEST WITH HOME PREGNANCY TEST, AND IT WAS POSITIVE, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT CAN IT BE THAT ACCURATE?

They are prett accurate but can sometimes be wrong. You could have a blood test to confirm.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-19