Question
Posted by: MTP | 2009/11/17

PREGNANCY TEST

HI DOC,
I JUST WANT TO FIND OUT HOW ACCURATE IS PREGNANCY TEST, CAN U BE TESTED POSITIVE WHERE ELSE U ARE NEGATIVE? OR IF ITS DOES SHOW A POSITIVE SIGN U ARE REALLY PREGANT, BECAUSE I AM NOT SURE HOW ACCURATE IS PREGNANCY TEST, BECAUSE I WAS HAVING THIS FUNNY FEELINGS, AND THE DAY WHEN I WAS EXPECTING MY PERIOD IT DID NOT COME, I DID TEST WITH HOME PREGNANCY TEST, AND IT WAS POSITIVE, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT CAN IT BE THAT ACCURATE?

See below

8

See below

Posted by: SR | 2009/11/17

Forgot to say - i did my HPT 3 days before my period was due and it was positive.

Reply to SR
Posted by: SR | 2009/11/17

It sounds like your are pregnant. They are pretty accurate. Have a blood test done if you want to be 100%. But you have all the same symptoms i had. It feels like your period is about to start - buti t doesn' t - being pregnant and expecting your period feel the same. Do your self a favour and go to pathcare and do the blood test.

Reply to SR
Posted by: MTP | 2009/11/17

I FORGET TO MENTION, NOW I AM FIVE DAYS LATE, SHOULD I DO ANOTHER PREGANCY TEST, OR THE ONE THAT I DID BEFORE IS FINE, I CAN NOW GO TO MY GYNA, BECAUSE I AM AFRAID OF ANY DISSAPOINT.

Reply to MTP
Posted by: MTP | 2009/11/17

Reply to MTP
Posted by: MTP | 2009/11/17

THE SYMPTOMS THAT I WAS HAVING A WEEK BEFORE MY DUE DATE FOR THE PERIOD, MY BREAST SO SORE, IT FELT LIKE THEY WERE FULL OF SOMETHING THAT I CANNOT DESCRIBE, THEY FELT SO BIG, AND MY NIPPLES WAS SO SENSITIVE, AND THAT WAS A WEEK BEFORE MY PERIOD, THEN LAST WEEK FRIDAY THE 13TH, I WAS EXPECTING MY PERIODS OF WHICH IT DID NOT COME, AND ON MONDAY THERE WAS THESE CRAMPS THEY FELL LIKE PERIOD PAINS BUT IT WAS LIKE THE PAINS WAS SHOOTING TO MY OVARIES, AND ON WEDNESDAY THE SAME CRAMPS AGAIN, ITS LIKE I WILL GET THE PERIODS ANY TIME OF THE DAY, BUT NOTHING COMES OUT, THEN FRIDAY THE 13TH THE SAME WHEN I WAS EXCEPTING MY PERIOD , DID THE TEST AND IT WAS POSITIVE AND THAT' S WHY I WANT TO FIND OUT HOW ACCURATE IS PREGANCY TEST.

Reply to MTP
Posted by: MTP | 2009/11/17

Reply to MTP
Posted by: Honey | 2009/11/17

You are pregnant, what symptoms do you have, if you dont mind sharing???

Reply to Honey