Posted by: anon | 2009-07-13

Pregnancy test

Hi Cyberdoc,
I did 2 home pregnancy tests this weekend, the first one the test line was dark and control line faint. The second one the test line was dark and the control line was there but was not complete. I have sore boobs and am now 2 weeks late, so I think I must be pregnant (the home pregnancy tests - I am feeling a bit doubtful about because of the control lines, but the test line did show so I am not 100% certain..). What I was wondering is if these tests are in fact positive, how soon after determining I am pregnant should I see me gynae or gp? From my lmp I am now 5 weeks.

Hi anon
I think you should see your GP and ask him to confirm with a blood pregnancy test and physical examination. If you are pregnant he can also do the basic blood tests before you see your gyne.

Posted by: ME | 2009-07-14

i had 3home preg tests this month and they all showed one dark line and one faint.thats coz i was 2weeks late for my periods
and here i am...not pregnant
so disapointed.ive been trying for so long.
am tired of trying
but see your Gp and let us know

Reply to ME