Question
Posted by: NIS | 2011/07/30

PREGNANCY TERMINATION

COULD YOU PROVIDE ME WITH THE CONTACT DETAILS OF A PRIVATE CLINIC IN DURBAN DOING ABORTIONS

I don't know the specifics. You could look up Marie-Stopes, or contact a gynaecologist.

4
Posted by: Chase | 2011/08/02

take it from me,do not do it,..,,take it from me...pls don''t do it,rather have that baby and give it to me

Reply to Chase
Posted by: Lia | 2011/08/02

Please think very carefully before going through with the abortion you may regret it one day. In the end it''s your body and your choice but you will live with it for the rest of your life and nothing will replace that baby. Good luck with whatever you choose hope that all ends well!

Reply to Lia
Posted by: Concerned | 2011/08/01

Hi, Please do not do this.

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: TT | 2011/07/31

You forgot to ask for contact details of a private clinic that provide with free contraception, and condoms too.

Reply to TT