Posted by: Missy | 2008-10-29

Pregnancy Symptoms negative test

I have been off the pill for almost 10 months. During this time I have experienced several pregnancy like symptoms. I have felt a stinging sensation in my nipples, the odd bit of nausea in the morning, extreme tiredness, frequent urination and increased appetite.
I have been having regular monthly periods and my LMP was on the 20th of October. I am still experiencing all the abovementioned symptoms from time to time - but the 2 pregnancy tests I have done were both negative. Is it possible I could be pregnant but it is not showing on the test?

It would be unlikely that you are pregnant. These symptoms are probably related to hormonal fluctuations in your cycle which would not have occurred on the Pill.