Posted by: Miss T | 2009-07-28

Pregnancy Symptoms Fading

I just recently found out i am pregnant and am over the moon. Did 5 Home test kits which were positive and a blood test which cam eback positive (cudnt belive it at first). I am now 5 weeks. For the past months i have had the following symptoms, very sensitive nipples, headaches now and again, mood swings, frequent visit to the toilet, constipation and mild diarreah, mild fatigue, bloating, lots of gas and mild period like cramping which i have been told could be my uterus stretching.

I had my first bout of morning sickness yesterday morning, however at night, i had painful bloating and gas with constipation and painful cramps in lower abdomen. I had just eaten a big meal and the cramps would come and go, lasting for about a minute. This happened for about an hour. I have had no bleeding but this pain almost felt like i needed to go to the toilet for a number 2 but there was nothing to take out (sorry for too much information) My stomach was making loud rumbling sounds. After +- 2 hours, it stopped completely and i was fine. However when i woke up this morning, my nipples which were overly sensitive were not as sensitive as before and they werent as erect as they had always been. My boobs dont hurt but i am worried that my symptoms are fading after last night' s cramps. I am visiting the toilet alot to pee this morning.

I only go to see my OB next week Wednesday. Should i be worried that something is wrong with my symptoms being less prominent?

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Symptoms vary at different times of the pregnancy. I don't think that you need worry at this stage.

Posted by: Attitude4u | 2009-07-31

Hehehehe MISS T

I cried at my 1st ultrasound too-It was amazing to hear the baby' s heartbeat so strong.It' s amazing that a little human is growing inside of us :o)
Thanx,I would really appreciate you keeping me updated on your pregnancy.Have a great wkd.,
Keep Well

Reply to Attitude4u
Posted by: Miss T | 2009-07-29

Thanks hun. I will sure keep you posted on the pregnancy. It is by far the most beatiful experience i hold dear. Still amazed that someone is growing inside me, WOW!!! Cant wait for the first ultrasound next week :-) I think i am gona cry at the first sound of the heartbeat, lol

You enjoy the ride and keep me posted on your developments babe. Keep well.

Reply to Miss T
Posted by: Attitude4u | 2009-07-29

Good morning Miss T

It is the greatest of pleasures :o) I' m glad that things are changing for you.This is my 1st pregnancy too and I am excited about being a mother.2 me that is the greatest gift in life :o)
Hope to hear from you time to time to hear how your pregnancy is going
God Bless and have a great day :o)

Reply to Attitude4u
Posted by: Miss T | 2009-07-28

Thank you so much Attitude4u. Am feeling relived that i am not the only one. Well, i think i spoke too soon becos soon after this post, i was getting well acquinted with the toilet bowl :-). I am relaxed and thanks for the response. I will enjoy this pregnancy (its my first) and i wish you the best with yours hun. God Bless.

Reply to Miss T
Posted by: Attitude4u | 2009-07-28

Relax and enjoy your pregnancy.I had those symptoms at an early stage of my pregnancy.I am now nearly 15 weeks pregnant.
The intensity level of your symptoms will differ from time to time and will gradually subside.
Everything of the best with your pregnancy.May you enjoy every minute of it :o)
Take care

Reply to Attitude4u