Question
Posted by: tammy lee nortier | 2012/03/16

pregnancy symptoms but negative pregnancy test

Have had frequent urge to urinate for a week now, have had delayed period now. Delayed by 3 days. Also experiencing slight lower back pain but think my retail job of standing all day may be contributing to this. Have had headaches, a stretching feeling in my abdomen, tenderness in breasts on and off. Also started experiencing flu like symptoms on and off for 2 days.

Please could you give me advice. Could I be pregnant? We are trying to conceive for 6 months now.

Tammy

If the pregnancy test is negative, pregnancy is unlikely. Your symptoms could all be PMS.

2

Posted by: Nickola | 2012/03/19

I''d wait a few days and test again Tammy. Perhaps you tested too early, which is why it showed as a negative result? xoxo

Reply to Nickola