Question
Posted by: newbie | 2012/06/21

Pregnancy symptoms

My Cycle calender is 25days or less but this month my period was a day late and i had a lot of cramps for atleast 3days before which felt like they will come anytime.They eventually came but the first day was very light not even a panty liner could be full. the second day was very heavy..i normally hav a light period..never filled a pad.day 3,4 n 5 was just when i go to the bathroom...a day which day 6 of my calender after my period i started having a tearing pain on my lower abdomen on the left..which spread down to the leg and my breasts were very sore..and my lower back hurts when i sit for a long time..and i would get some pains now n again on my stomach..And every morning i hav this heartburn and this is on an empty stomach..I decided to take HPT this morning and it came out negative. i have neva had any late period n im not on any medication.This has been going on since monday.....i normally hav lower abdminal pain closer to my ovulation but never had sore breast or heartburn...what could be the problem

These are not really pregnancy symptoms. It could be an ovarian cyst or a hormonal problem. See your doctor if the symptoms persist.

1