Question
Posted by: am I Pregnant? | 2009-07-15

Pregnancy symptoms

I had sex when I was ovulating last week.
3 day after my nipples started getting really Sore. They never get Sore.
How Soon after conception can one experience Symptoms of Pregnancy ?and how Soon can one get tests done? and are home pregnancy tests not worth it this early?

Dear Am I Pregnant
The best time to test is in the week after missing your period. If you do it earlier, the test may be false negative. You can start having symptoms 7-10 days after ovulating if you are pregnant.

1
Posted by: am I pregnant? | 2009-07-15

my apologies, my nipples started getting sore a week after doing the deed not 3days.

Reply to am I pregnant?