Posted by: m | 2009-05-11

pregnancy symptoms

I want to know if it is normal to have pregnancy symptoms before every period. I have been getting them for 3 months now and i am on the Pill still. i get the sore and swollen breasts and i get the nausea as well as a growing tummy and my tummy is getting harder. have been on pill for 4 years with no breaks and no illnesses recently.

These are not pregnancy symptoms but PMS and is quite common.

Posted by: just wondering | 2009-05-11

Are you still getting your period? If not, this symtoms is going on for 3 months now,why dont you just do a pragnancy test to be on the save side.If you are getting your period,this is all symptoms just before periods.(swolen and tender breasts,and a swolen tummy.)It goes back being flat after your 5 or 6 day cycle.

Reply to just wondering