Pregnancy symptoms

Hi, with my every period for the past 2 or 3 months I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms. The swollen and sore breasts, the nausea as well as heartburn and as soon as period is over the soreness in breasts are gone but still bigger??? I am currently on the pill and have been constantly for 4 years.

These are PMS symptoms due to hormonal chnages at that time. The increase in breast size could be due to the Pill.
Anonymous, you probably are not ovulating regularly. You will need further tests to find out the reason for this.

I got my period for a few days after the gynae gave me some medication to bring it on. I got a period for only 3 days. I was due to have a period on the 28th of last month and am 7 days over. A pregnancy test shown that i am not pregnant but i am gaining weight, having heartburn and am constantly tired. Can i be pregnant?