Posted by: Xoliswax | 2008-12-22

Pregnancy Symptoms

I was pregnant in Jan 2008 and had a miscarriage. I am also HIV Posiitve. I still experience excessive saliva and spitting, heartburn, loss of appetite due to strong smells. My sense of smell is very sensative. I was bitter about the miscarriage and still wonder what caused the miscarriage. I am not too worried about it though. What might be the cause of all this?

It is too long after the pregnancy for these symptoms to be related to this.
The commonest cause of miscarriage is an abnormality in the fetus, though you would have had to have tests at the time to know for sure.

Posted by: Deurmekaar | 2009-01-05

Ek het vir ' n Mirena inplanting gegaan en ' n ruk daarna het ek agter gekom my borste is baie groter en ek kry nog verskriklik menustruele krampe. Somtyds is daar nog ' n klein bietjie bloeding. Ek was op Waferin gewees. Kan dit wees dat my borste so geswel is as gevolg van dat ek op Waferin was, dalk die Mirena inplanting? (Was op ' n hoe dosering gewees)

Reply to Deurmekaar