Question
Posted by: NM | 2012/11/02

Pregnancy scare question

I am on Roaccutan, Androcur and Diane -35 for a problem skin. I have only been on this for about 17 days, and on day 14 of my cycle the condom broke! I have consulted two doctors and both say I should be safe as long as I haven''t skipped any pills, not been on antibiotics and have used at least 7 active Diane pills. I haven''t missed any pills and have used 11 active pills when this happened. Am I safe? I am so afraid I might be pregnant. How soon can I use a home pregnancy test kit to find out?

You should be safe. The earliest you can test is on the day of your expected period.