Question
Posted by: Wants to know | 2011-09-15

Pregnancy questions

Hi Doc,

I have a few questions

My cycle is not always consistent and I had a miscarriage (baby''s hart beat stop) just before I was 3 months, and had a DC on the 10th of June 2011.

My first day of my last cycle was on the 9th of August 2011, and I did a ovulation test from day 14 but found out that I was only ovulating on day 18th. We did plan on the days the ovulation kid said I am suppose to.

The 10th of Sep 2011 I missed my period and took a home test the day after which was positive. Then I did a blood test on the day after which was also positive but said I was between 2 - 3 weeks.
1.) I need to know, do I work on 2-3weeks or do I start counting from the 9th of August? I know my Gynae will tell when I going to visit him on the 28th of Sept, but I was a bit curious.

2.) I took 4 Staminogro tablets at night everyday to help falling pregnant again as we were struggling before and I also took separate folic acid tablets. Is there enough folic acid in Staminogro or should I start taking something like pregnavit with the separate folic acid?

3.) I phoned my Gynae to make an appointment and he put me on Cyclogest and Cytrocin (not sure about spelling, but something to make my blood thin). What is this for? Will this bring my Low blood pressure and low blood sugar I sometimes get down?

Hope to get an answer soon. Thank you for the advice.

Belinda

You count from August 9th.
Take Pregnanvit for the folate.
The medications you were given are to help prevent a miscarriage and nothing to do with blood pressure or sugar.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-09-22

You count from August 9th.
Take Pregnanvit for the folate.

Posted by: Wants to know | 2011-09-15

O Doc and I forget to mention that my boobs is bigger but not sore, can it be?

Reply to Wants to know