Question
Posted by: M | 2008/10/10

Pregnancy questions

I know smoking is bad for babies. I am trying to quit now (found out that I' m 6 weeks pregnant). I cut down to like 4 ciggs per day now from about 12. Am I doing the right thing quitting slowly or is it all just bad and should I stop immediately? Also, its my first pregnancy and we still need to do a sonar in a few days time to find out if it' s in the uterus or maybe an ectopic pregnancy, is there different symptoms that I should be on the lookout for? Thanks for the great forum!

Quitting slowly is fine, but try to cut down even more in the next few weeks. If you are having a sonar soon, this will show if the pregnancy is in the right place. The main symptom with ectopic pregnancies is pain.

2
Posted by: Julie | 2008/10/12

Give up NOW! I would love a baby, and cant seem to. Time is running out for me. But if I had to give up ANYTHING to have a healthy baby, I would. Its a small price to pay.

Good luck and all the best.

Reply to Julie
Posted by: Concerned | 2008/10/10

Pls 4 d sake of d little 1 quit immediately cin u didn' t quit b4 u conceived. I am tryin 2 conceive and will not do anytin 2 harm my unborn child....congratulations, it sure will b difficult but think abt how happy n blessed u will feel wen u give birth 2 a healthy tot :-)

Reply to Concerned